I wish to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority (DPA), which authority should I contact?

Under the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (DPA) in the country of:

  • your habitual residence;
  • your place of work; or
  • the place where the alleged infringement took place.

Find the contact details for all EEA DPAs